Monday, January 4, 2010

The Rankings


So...after a few months of intense studying, the Sandwich Guy has returned, to set the record straight about the greatest sandwiches in NYC. And, like my favorite rapper Jay-Z, who also is known to make a sweet comeback, I am back with a vengeance.

It's okay...you can stop drooling now. Though you still have a little bit of saliva on your left cheek...ok good its gone now.

The most important change is that from now on, every sandwich that I review will have a rating. The ratings will range from 0-10, with 0 meaning inedible and 10 meaning the elusive perfect sandwich that I have been striving to find. I will also go back and edit previous reviews, and give them ratings as well. Think of TSG like pitchfork.com, except with sandwiches.

It's a whole different kind of fork. (Just kidding, I would never dare to devour a sandwich with a fork, that's just inhumane.)

So...without further ado, let's get to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment